Author/artist/producer Kristin Zambucka began her work at the age of seventeen and
has travelled throughout the world researching, writing and painting. Her paintings have
been widely exhibited and acclaimed and in combination with her perceptual writing
style, bring both insight and lustre to her subjects. New Zealand born Zambucka has been awarded the Queen’s Service Medal by Queen Elizabeth II.
KRISTIN ZAMBUCKA’S PUBLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- PRINCESS KAIULANI: THE LAST HOPE OF HAWAII’S MONARCHY
Two editions; Pictorial and Novel-sized… now in its 8th printing.
- ANO’ANO: THE SEED
Two editions; Pictorial and Novel-sized. THE CLASSIC TRILOGY including
ANO’ANO’s two sequels. Now in its 15 printing.
- KALAKAUA: HAWAII’S LAST KING.
- THE MANA KEEPERS. 4th printing.
- THE KEEPERS OF EARTH
- THE SUN EATERS
- THE FIRE LILY. 2nd printing.
- THE HIGH CHIEFESS RUTH KEELIKOLANI. 2nd printing.
- SECRET BLOSSOMS (Na Pua Huna)
- CLEOPATRA: GODDESS/QUEEN
Writing and Illustrating:
- CAT CITY
- THE HOGSTERS
- THE CIRCUS AT THE BACK OF THE MOON
- KINGDOM OF FROGAVIA
KRISTIN ZAMBUCKA wrote/produced (and sometimes directed) for TV
- A CRY OF PEACOCKS, ABC PBS. Chosen for Hawaii International Film Festival.
- SECRET BLOSSOMS, ABC PBS.
- HULIAU: THE CHANGING TIDE, CBS.
- SONGS ON THE WIND, PBS. Chosen for Hawaii International Film Festival.
- COAT OF EYES: A GLIMPSE OF THE SNOW LEOPARD. World Premiere Hawaii
International Film Festival.
New books and screen plays:
- “THE MENEHUNE KING” (Book and screenplay)
- “PRINCESS OF THE ENCHANTED GARDEN” (Princess Kaiulani in her own magical childhood world, with her pets at Ainahau. Book and screenplay)
- “QUEENIE AND FLINT” Screenplay for animation or live action movie.